Back from holiday, with this postcard.
I'll try again ...
One way of signing in that works
This is how I got started on Blogger.
- At the top right of the screen, click Create Blog
- Follow the instructions, which I found pretty clear. This will give you a Google account, which makes signing in quite easy. You don't have to use your blog. I left mine alone until I though of using it for ex-Word-of-Mouth.
- In future, always check the top right hand corner. If it shows Sign in then you need to click it if you want to post a comment.
- Once signed in, never navigate backwards.
- I started on Blogger to follow other language blogs:
I can recommend all three. The John Wells blog can be technical (sometimes very technical) but quite often it's very accessible. David Crystal is excellent value, but he doesn't post all that often. Lynne Murphy ('