Welcome

This blog tries to be
a home for those who enjoyed posting
on the old BBC Word of Mouth Message board
— and anybody else with an interest in language.

If you want to start a new discussion, please do one of the following:

• Add your new point as a comment here (Click)
or
• Become a follower and email your text to me.

REMEMBER Before you compose a posting Sign in (Top Right)
Before you publish Save your text somewhere (as a precaution)

Friday 6 May 2011

The show so far

Well, I'm extremely happy with the number of old virtual friends who have visited and written something. I'm less happy with the amount of discussion generated. This is clearly my fault. What I was doing wasn't working. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Meanwhile, I'll try a number of short OP's.


I hope you like the changes I've made to the appearance. Other features and changes may be possible. Let me know if there's something you'd like me to try.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly doesn't deserve the Eric Morcambe reply.


    i'm not very good at launching OPs but I'll try and think of some.

    ReplyDelete